Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Tennis Player is SO Hot!!

Hey Everyone, so as you can gather by the title...we are talking a little tennis in this post!!

I have a question for you....why are tennis players so attractive?  I mean, have you ever noticed it when you are watching Wimbledon or the US Open (frankly no one cares about tennis outside the majors) they all look good! So I am dedicating this post to the beautiful Caroline Wozniacki.
Techpatio.com
Why Caroline is Hot:  This is an easy answer...at 20 years old she is the #1 ranked tennis player. AT 20 YEARS OLD! What were you doing when you were 20? She has held this spot for 27 weeks, which is very impressive. She has won a total of 15 WTA titles, including almost a record setting 6 titles in 2010. She has yet to win a grand slam event, but I feel like her time will come very soon. She has all of the talent in the world, and if you knock on the door enough, it will eventually open. Caroline I look for you to win a grand slam event in 2011! :)

Personal Stuff:  Supports Liverpool Football (Soccer)...enjoys playing a variety of other sports including handball and soccer (football)...her mother played on the Polish national volleyball team while her father played professional football. Check out what else she had to say in Teen Vogue's interview here: 20 Questions with Tennis Phenom Caroline Wozniacki

(Caroline maybe I could ask you 20 questions sometime?) Just let me know :)


So there you guys have it! The very first edition to my "So Hot" series!!

Stay tuned for the next installment. Feel free to let me know who you want to be in the Next "So Hot" blog!

Tim


PS-

No comments:

Post a Comment